5815 Glenwood Ave # A & B Everett, WA 98203
As I have posted before, Snohomish County has seen an ever declining market in the vacant land and lot sales sector. Market corrections and slow economic times have forced a lot of builders, developers and custom builders out of business, builders to abandon projects, and/or projects to be foreclosed on.
With that said, there are two types of business out there when looking at raw and vacant land: old business and new business.
Old business are lots and developments that builders and developers could hold onto and continue to build on with the hopes of future sales. New business are the lots and developments that have been foreclosed on and are now back up for sale at a price reflecting current Snohomish County real estate conditions.
In 3 days, on July 5, 2009, the Seattle Seahawks head coach Jim Mora and NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell are set to hike Mt. Rainier for the United Way’s “Climb for the Community”. Led by mountaineering expert Ed Viesturs and a group that includes:
– Tod Leiweke: Seahawks CEO 2008-2009 Campaign Chair
– Jon Fine: CEO United Way of King County
– Peter Whittake: Climbing Guide
– Molly Nordstrom: United Way’s Board Chair
– John Thelan: Costco Wholesale’s Senior VP of Depot Operations
– Fred Kiga: VP of State and Local Government Relations and Global Corporate Citizenship for The Boeing Company
– Greg Bronstein: Regional Managing Director for Wells Fargo