Marshall/Kruse Neighborhood borders I-5 and the railroad tracks in the east until it connects with the Quilceda Creek in the west and 100th in the south.
The City of Marysville’s Comprehensive plans gives insight into economical potential of the Marshall/Kruse Neighborhood. On the east side of the neighborhood sits the community business and mixed use designations, 17% of the neighborhood, which will great opportunities for neighborhood style orientated businesses. The remaining 83% is split between single family and multi-family designations.
Some of the smaller single family communities in the Marshall/Kruse Neighborhood are Marshall, Pumpkin Farms, Quilceda Firs, Whispering Firs and Sherwood Forest (not the same one as Robin Hood).
– 747.2 Acres
– Dwelling Units 1,795
– Population 5,138
– Employment 338
– Marshall Elementary School