As the media is all doom and gloom about the real estate market others are seeing it in a different light. Harbour Homes is finishing the second phase to the Rock Creek subdivision in the Getchell Hill Neighborhood in east Marysville. Located off 83rd The Ridge at Rock Creek is in excellent proximity to Highway 9 and Highway 528, making the commute a breeze.
But that is not the best thing about this neighborhood by a long shot. The styling of the 7 different floor plans (with some having optional floor plans) and quality of the construction through out the home make The Ridge at Rock Creek one of Marysville’s nicest and appealing new construction neighborhoods.
The Ridge at Rock Creek Highlights
- Elegant Living Areas
- 9′ Main Floor Ceilings
- 6 Panel Interior Doors
- Energy Efficient Gas Fireplace
- Wired for Security Systems
- Fast Recovery Gas Water Heater
Floor Plans and Plat Maps
- Plan 2042 (4 bed, living + diving & family room, 2.5 bath, 2 car garages)
- Plan 2140 (3 bed, great room + home office & loft, 2.5 bath, 2 car garage)
- Plan 2472 (3 bed, home office + loft & bonus, 2.5 bath, 2 car garage)
- Plan 2440 (3 bed, home office + loft, 2.5 bath, 2 car garage)
- Plan 2526 (3 bed, great room + loft & bonus, 2.5 bath, 2 car garage)
- Plan 2598 (2 bed, home office + loft & bonus, 2.5 bath, 3 car garage)
- Plan 3117 (4 bed, home office + bonus, 2.5 bath, 3 car garage)
The floor plans feel inviting, spacious and warm with many room possibilities. Even though the floor plan’s descriptions are 2-4 bedrooms they could easily be a 5 bedroom home depending on how you lay it out. The interiors where well designed with very large archways and columned archway leading into the dining room.
In floor Plan 2526, on the second floor, the bonus room had a Juliet Balcony over looking the stair case. The room has a tranquil feel to it and made me what to pull out a good book, blanket and relax the night away. Some other notable features of the homes are: center islands in the kitchens, granite counter tops, hard wood floors (or tile), options for an additional stove, upstairs washer and dryer and quality hand rails on the stairways.
School District: Marysville