Are you moving and have a pet or pets? If so, here are 5 tips to make the move easier on your pet as well as yourself.
1. Start Packing Early: Many pets love playing with moving boxes especially cats. To help your fur baby get used to having boxes around start packing early.
2. Avoid Changing the Routine: It can be tempting to change your pet routine as you deal with your moving to do list, but this will increase their anxienty.
3. Provide a Safe Space: Place your pet's bed or crate in a comfortable spot that's away from the chaos of the move, but not so far that they can't hear you.
4. Slowly Settle Them In: Once you arrive at your new home, avoid overwhelming your pet by gradually introducing them to each room while keeping other doors shut.
5. Enjoy the Love!: It's all worth it for the love and companhionship you'll get back.
Thanks for reading our Moving with a Pet infographic.